Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) #3

WOW is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This week I am waiting on Above by Leah Bobet. Unfortunately I cannot upload a picture. Frexing blogger is being crappy today. Grr! I hate days when blogger doesn't respond properly.

Anyways, here is the link to its goodreads page: Above by Leah Bobet
Expected publication: April 1st 2012
Synopsis:
Matthew has loved Ariel from the moment he found her in the tunnels, her bee's wings falling away. They live in Safe, an underground refuge for those fleeing the city Above—like Whisper, who speaks to ghosts, and Jack Flash, who can shoot lightning from his fingers.

But one terrifying night, an old enemy invades Safe with an army of shadows, and only Matthew, Ariel, and a few friends escape Above. As Matthew unravels the mystery of Safe's history and the shadows' attack, he realizes he must find a way to remake his home—not just for himself, but for Ariel, who needs him more than ever before.

Doesn't it sound awesome! I think this book sounds very promising, and I can't wait to dive into this world. And the cover, gorgeous! Of course you can't see the cover because blogger is being stupid. *Sigh*

Don't forget to add this to your to-read list on goodreads!

So tell me piggies, what are you waiting on?

Angela

11 comments:

  1. this looks soo good!! great pick

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one before. Thanks for sharing.
    Followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this ages ago and then totally forgot about it! Thanks for refreshing my memory! :P

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Andie
    From A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna: Thanks so much ^.^

    Andie: Followed back ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25.1.12

    I have had my eye on this too. The cover is an awesome bonus.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) Sorry about "stupid" blogger!! This does look like an interesting book. I'll have to track that cover down!
    My Wow:
    Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I'm really looking forward to this one-I LOVE the cover, so sad Blogger was being frustrating, I completely understanding. Thanks for stopping by my WoW too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also looking forward for this one! The cover is fabulous!

    MY WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so excited for this book! It looks like such an awesome read.

    I'm a new follower!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard good things about this one and it sounds very interesting. I also agree on Blogger being weird lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dying to read this one! It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^