Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow me Friday (#3)


Follow me Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee, so follow along, check out other  bloggers, and let us make some new friends!

It's that day again, Friday! Thank God! I had a huge presentation today that had to be 20 minutes long. So for 20 minutes I talked endlessly about Irish Stereotypes. Glad that's over and done with. Anyways...

Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

Answer: Oh, this is a good one. My all time favorite group is Matt & Kim. A few of their songs I always have available to me via iPad or Blackberry are: "Daylight", "Cameras", "Lesson's Learned" and "Yea Yeah". They're so unique and fun and their songs just make me happy. And of course they're great songs too!


"Cameras" by Matt and Kim

"Daylight" by Matt and Kim (this one is my personal favorite)

Because the question asks for more than one, they use plural, the other band I love is Hedley. My all time favorite song by them is "Sweater Song." Gah, it makes me feel so gushy. Did I mention their Canadian? Represent!

"Sweater Song" by Hedley

Oh, and I thought I'd mention a singular singer, ADELE! I love her! Her music chills me to my bones and makes my arms become goosey with bumps. Right now I'm loving "Set Fire to the Rain." Just an absolutely beautiful song.




So tell my guys, what's your favorite band/group/singer's?

If you're a new follow please leave the link to your blog so I can follow back ^.^

Angela

12 comments:

  1. Wow I totally love them!!! They kind of sound like a cross between Architecture in Helsinki and Mates of State! :)

    Here's my FF: Goldilox's FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele has been stuck on my ipod for a while lately too.

    New follower! :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain!" :D It was one of my picks for my #FF too :)

    I'm a new follower! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews! :)

    Happy Friday!
    Dominique
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Matt & Kim. Thanks for sharing.
    New follower.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Adele's voice!
    New follower :)

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Love Matt and Kim. Great music.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. just hopping through, and I'm a new follower.. feel free to pop over and follow http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday.html Love your blog headed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Adele too! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adele is pretty awesome!

    Thanks for the follow. Following back. =)

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek I love Hedley! Matt & Kim is new to me I like it!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of Matt & Kim, but I liked the videos! Love Adele! Following back!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard of Matt & Kim, but I don't know if I've *heard* Matt & Kim if that makes any sense. Hedley is new to me too. I'll definitely have to check them both out.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Leslie
    WorkingfortheMandroid.com

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^