Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) #2

Waiting on Wednesday, or "WOW" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, so be sure to check other blogs out and see what others are waiting for!

I've had to give this one some serious thought. It's kind of hard to chose just one book. There are SO many great sounding books coming out this year I am dying to read! Well, I guess one book that's been on my mind is:

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Publication: May 22nd 2012
Synopsis from goodreads:
After her soul is stolen in a kiss, a 16-year-old must join a force of demons and angels to protect humanity from an immortal threat.
I know, not much of a synopsis, and honestly, the idea's been done quite a few times before. So why the anticipation? Because I LOVE those types of stories. Hey, if it has demons and angels, then it will have my name written all over it.

So what are you waiting for piggies?

Angela

7 comments:

  1. I love this cover! It's like Elvis angel! I wih there was more of a synopsis, but it does seem intriguing! Thanks for sharing. My WoW is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cover looks intriguing. This has been done a lot but they are always great stories! Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cover is really cool!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does sound good! I love the cover! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this one, but I agree it sounds like a typical angels/demons story. And I'm like you, I really enjoy angel stories. I'll have to add this to my TBR list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, that dark angel on the cover is super hot . . . in a booky sort of way, of course. :)

    I like this pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cover!
    I'm gonna watch out for this one

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^