Monday, January 23, 2012

In my mailbox (#6)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren where we share what books we've bought, received, or borrowed.

First and foremost, sorry this post is up a little late. I spent the weekend at my boyfriends house. My boyfriend doesn't have Internet so I couldn't use the Internet. On a similar note, I won't be too active from now until Wednesday-Thursday. I have exams this week so I'll be spending my time around text books and not YA books.

Anyways, lets get this show on the road. This week (or rather last week) was a pretty good book week for me. I got a few books in the mail, one of which I wasn't expecting. My camera is lost, I've looked everywhere for it with no luck, so web pictures will have to do this week.
*Click the book title to visit its goodreads page

 Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

I've been wanting to read this book ever since I heard about it. It was the last copy at my local Chapters, so I feel so lucky to have gotten it ^.^ Can't wait to read this one!
 Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

I've heard some really great things about this one so thought I'd check it out. I love a good wolf story, and this sounds promising. Must fit this one in sometime next month.
 Switched by Amanda Hocking

So apparently this sold millions as an ebook and now it's been published into actual book form. That alone shows how great of a story this is. Plus I've read some reviews that did nothing but rave about how great this is. So I thought I'd give it a try. It's paperback, 10 bucks, what's to lose?





Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm

Thanks to Jodi Lamm, she sent me a paperback copy in the mail. I was so excited to get this! She even signed it for me! Gah, I love signed books! Thanks Jodi ^.^







The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

This one came to me as a big surprise. I had no idea it was coming in the mail ^.^ I got it the same day I got Titan Magic, so of course I ran home to see what the mysterious package was. I'm a loser. What I mean by this is that I never win anything. I've never won a giveaway, and I've entered a lot of them. Thanks to razOrbill and Penguin Canada I won this ARC. Gah, my first ARC. How exciting ^.^



Well that's all for this week. What did you guys get in your IMM? Leave me a comment and link down below and I'll come check your IMM out ^.^

9 comments:

  1. I want to read Switched! I just finished My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking and it was pretty good.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You should try Wither it was pretty good.
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning your first ARC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have three of these: Nightshade, Switched, and Titan Magic. I actually just got Wolfsbane too, so I think I better get started on that series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard awesome things about Switched, I almost picked it up the other day! Happy reading with these!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just got deadly cool from the library last week, too. and i am totally jealous of the disenchantments. i keep hearing good things about it. happy reading!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a few awesum reads this week! I have the ebook of Deadly Cool. I am excited to read it.
    Cant wait to see your reviews.
    New follower :)
    Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of The Disenchantments! I totally understand never winning giveaways, that's like my entire life! I'm looking forward to reading Switched as well, it's got such an interesting story.
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! I loved Deadly Cool, Nightshade, and Switched! The Disenchantments sounds so good as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox! I am a new follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME MAILBOX! I loved Nightshade, and Switched and I really want to read Deadly Cool! I hope you enjoy all those books, and thanks for stopping by my IMM!!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^