Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Little Blue Pig is now on Networked Blogs

Hello my little piggies, this is just a quick post about The Little Blue Pig officially being apart of Networked Blogs. We've all heard about the disappearing GFC taking place in March, and because of this I don't want my readers to lose contact with this blog, I've added Networked Blogs. If you'd like, feel free to also follow The Little Blue Pig via Networked Blogs.

Other ways you can follow this blog is through email. This is always a great way to get up to date information. Especially if you check your mail often.

On a side note, if you're wondering why I don't have twitter or facebook, it is because I am not a fan of those sites. I just don't like them. I much prefer just posting things on here than other places. I do have a twitter, but it is a personal twitter, and one I don't even use. I also have a personal facebook, but again, it's personal. Hope this clears up any curiosity of yours.

Well look out for a review of A Million Suns coming soon. I have my last exam tomorrow, so that means a week free for just reading ^.^

Angela

6 comments:

  1. I am curious how Networked Blogs works if you don't have FB or Twitter. How did you set it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from the Book Blog Hop so joined your network blogs for you.
    Love your blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra: I guess I used my personal facebook, but, I added The Little Blue Pig's link to it. So you wouldn't see updates from MY facebook but from here. You add a link from your site and than add the widget onto your site. Hope this helps ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the info! That makes sense. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am stopping by from the book blog hop! I went ahead and followed on GFC but I also followed on Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^