Sunday, January 15, 2012

In my mailbox (#5)


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, so check her out, leave a comment with your link down below, and let us enjoy our wonderful goodies!

This week was a pretty good week for me. I'm rather happy with the selection of books I got. Thanks to my wonderful mother, I got some books I've had my eyes set on ^.^


A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Why we Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Fault in our Stars by John Green (Signed!)

I was fortunate to snag a signed copy of John Green's book before they disappeared and I was left with a blank page. I love signed books ^.^

Did anyone else get a signed copy? If so, what colour did John sign yours with? How exciting, eh?

On Saturday I actually went to the... to the... library. Can you believe it? Me, the girl who much rather own than borrow. I don't know why, but I asked my mom to take me to the library. Spur of the moment I suppose. I did end up getting some books, which I will be reading next week. I'm doing a classic week next week, so look out for that post. I'll be showing the books I got in that post- that's why I didn't post picture of the library books in this post.

Anyways, how was your week? Got anything good? Leave your link down below so I can check your IMM too!

Angela

8 comments:

  1. These four seem to be very popular this week, I swear I keep seeing them on every single blog. :D I think I'm the only one who hasn't ordered her copy of the new John Green book yet :c I'm really excited about it though! AND about Why We Broke Up as well. :) Great haul!

    Here's my IMM for this week

    Happy reading and have a nice weekend,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are aren't they? Thanks for stopping by!

      Angela

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul!!! I got John Green's book as well!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am more of a own then burrow kind of gal but as of last year I have taken to the library more . I would read everyone of the books you got in your IMM . here is my IMM http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. Amazing IMM! I got TFIOS and A Million Suns and Cinder and WEBU are seriously next on my list to buy!

    looks like we have very similar reading tastes.. New follower!

    you can check out my IMM at my blog, weneedreads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Everyone got the John Green book :-) I really want to read Cinder.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! :D My "scribnature" (Scribble + Signature) came in green too in The Fault in Our Stars! So excited to start Cinder! and read Across The Universe before A Million suns!

    Why We Broke Up looks great! It's pretty heavy though with all those pictures inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the library is awesome! i go probably once a week. it's like shopping for free. good books this week. i have been flip flopping back and forth on fios and just put it on hold at the library. i am reading cinder right now and loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^