Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) #5


Hey there! It's hump day as well as waiting on Wednesday! This, like always, is hosted by Breaking the Spine

It's been a good week for me this week. I just finished Need by Carrie Jones last night, so expect a review for that earlier today, and now I've started Captivate. I'm in such a reading mood this week :) BTW, in case you were wondering, there was no IMM like I usually do on Sunday because, well, I had no books! But I did get something this week, so stay tuned for that! Anyways, onto what I've been waiting on...

Drum Roll Please...



Gah, is that cover not gorgeous or what? I just came across this one the other day, actually. My blood is boiling with the need to read this one. Alas, it doesn't come out until October. Yes, I said OC-FREAKING-TOBER! That is way to long for a book with an amazing cover and mind blowing synopsis:

Sixteen-year-old Evening Spiker lives an affluent life in San Francisco with her mother, EmmaRose, a successful geneticist and owner of Spiker Biotech. Sure, Evening misses her father who died mysteriously, but she’s never really questioned it. Much like how she’s never stopped to think how off it is that she’s never been sick. That is, until she’s struck by a car and is exposed to extensive injuries. Injuries that seem to be healing faster than physically possible.

While recuperating in Spiker Biotech’s lush facilities, she meets Solo Plissken, a very attractive, if off-putting boy her age who spent his life at Spiker Biotech. Like Evening, he’s never questioned anything... until now. Solo drops hints to Evening that something isn’t right, and Emma-Rose may be behind it. Evening puts this out of her mind and begins her summer internship project: To simulate the creation of the perfect boy. With the help of Solo, Evening uncovers secrets so big they could change the world completely.
Now, doesn't that just sound spanking amazing!! Be sure to add it to your goodreads to-read list. I have a feeling it won't be a let down (I hope). Goodreads Page

So, what are you waiting on this fine hump day (hehehe)? Leave me a link to your post below and I'll check it out!

Angela

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This one sounds really good! And what a great cover! Definitely adding to my TBR!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that does sound like a great read!! Awesome pick for this week!!
    My WoW this Week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that does sound amazing, and the cover is freaking gorgeous!! Great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this one. And that cover! Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25.4.12

    I'm waiting for this as well! :) The blurb sounds amazing. Good pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG it sounds so good! Can't wait to read it. Great pick!
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^