Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) #4

Hey you pigs! Happy Hump Day! I hope your week has been a good one. I haven't done a WOW in a while so I thought I'd start getting into a routine that included a few memes being featured every week. As always, this is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

This week I'm waiting on...


Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. It doesn't come out until August 7th *Sob* so its been really hard waiting for it. After Anna Dressed in Blood being a one day type book (yeah, I couldn't put it down), and this cover being absolutely gorgeous, the agony of waiting is killing me! I can't wait to find out what happened to Anna after virtually being sucked into a black hole. And its a book that takes place in Ontario, which is where I live, which is fun to read. Who doesn't enjoy books that take place where they live?

So what are you waiting on this hump day?

Angela

** I love how for the longest time I referred to the author as Kendra Blake and not Kendare. Goes to show how close I pay attention when reading :P

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read Anna Dressed In Blood, I just haven't had time! Hopefully I can soon! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first one, but I'm pretty sure it'll be right up my alley! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.4.12

    I really need to read ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD. I've heard so many things about it. And the sequel just looks so amazing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^