Sunday, April 29, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#1)

Hey everyone! As I'm sure all of you know, there was that big MESS of things that went on with Kristi over at TheStorySiren, and so as a personal choice, I have decided not to partake in the IMM she hosts. So, I've decided to try out a new meme hosted over at Books, Biscuits and Tea. I may try other mailbox type memes or I may just stick with this one. We'll see how it goes :)

This week was a slow week for me. I only got two books because there are a few books I want to get, for sure, next month and so I'm saving up!


I've heard some good and bad things about this one. I though I'd give it a try considering it was paperback and this in the 10 dollar range. If it were hard backed I probably wouldn't have gotten it. Any who, they didn't have Social Suicide, so this one had to do.

and . . .


The only reason why I ended up buying this one was because the Chapters I was at had it for... wait for it... 2 FREAKING DOLLARS! And because I have a 10% discount card, I only spent $1.89. Yeah, I can't say I've only ever spent less than 2 bucks at the book store. (I actually have the first and second one in this series, so it kind of worked out. Now all I need to do is get the third one and I'm set)

What did you get this week? Showcase them off and I'll come take a look.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the Selection and I found it pretty enjoyable. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^