Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow me Friday (#9)


Hey everyone! Hope you guys are excited for the weekend! Now that my boyfriend has his Internet back I'm able to bring my laptop to his house and produce posts to post on the blog. Yay! Anyways, it's Friday, and as always the feature and follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read and Parajunkee so be sure to check them out!

Today's question is...

Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

A: I have to kind of think about this one. Authors for me, anyways, are pretty good at building characters that continue to grow; in a good way. If I had to choose someone, I think I'd go with Lila from Holy Black's The Curse Workers series: White Cat, Red Glove, Black Heart. I know there isn't too much character development for her, but I did start to like her at first. After all, she was a cat for how many years? So I felt bad for her. Did I "love" her in a way I generally fall for those awesome male characters, no. Though, towards the end of the series, my sympathy for her was lost, and so I just ended up hating her completely. What did Cassel ever really see in her? Jeesh, men. They make no sense.



How about you guys? Leave me a link to your post and I'll come check it out! Also, if you're a new follower let me know so I can return the favor!! ^.^

Happy Friday.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. I sadly must admit I have never read the book in your post.
    I can say I am a toe sock fiend! I got the coolest ones for Xmas, striped, with kitties on them, snowmen that were glittery, with tassles,etc.
    I dream of living in a cold snowy place, at least now i will have a place to book shop! lolz.
    Have a gr8 weekend :)
    *My F&F*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah!! You like toe socks too!!!!! OMG I never thought I'd meet a person with the some phetish as me!! Lol! I don't know, snow reminds me of books and reading. And who wouldn't want to sit in a nic, warm, COZY, book shop while its snowing. Mmmmm, I can smell the hot chocolate already!

      Delete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^