Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow me Friday (#7)

This is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee so be sure to check them out and follow along!

So Follow me Friday is just a weekly feature that allows bloggers to discover other fellow bloggers, follow them, and gain bloggers in return. It's fun, awesome, and a Win-Win!

I haven't done a Follow me Friday in so long, but today I thought since it's Good Friday, I have school off and EVERY SINGLE STORE is closed, this post would give me something to do AND I think it'll get me back into the swing of things.

Q. Have you ever bought a book because of a bad review?

A. Yes! I never pay attention to bad reviews. I read them because some of them are just hilarious and do make good points, but I still give a book a chance. I feel that every book I see, and that looks good, deserves at least one chance. I'm not a picky reader, I read just about anything, and can like just about anything, so in my entire reading life, I've only ever not finished 2 books. That's it, 2 books. I love books so much, in general, that I never hate them. I`m open minded like that :)

Attention all new blog followers: Let me know if you`re a new follower so I can follow back! I may not comment, although I try, but you can be sure I`ll follow back IF you leave your link. Thank you.

Angela

13 comments:

  1. I don't think I have so it's probably the opposite for me - lots of bad reviews makes me not want to read a book, but good reviews - even with a bad cover - and I'll pick it up.

    Oh - and very cute blog header :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was actually a free template I got from a blogger, but in May I'm having one made for me, custom made. I'm so excited for it. To finally have my own signature look :)

      Delete
  2. Only 2? That's pretty good! I think i've had to mark a handful of books "DNF" since I started blogging. New Follower!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for following! I'm actually an old follower of yours :) And yeah, only two books. I don't know why, but I just can't seem to hate a book, even if all its reviews are bad. I guess my open mindedness can be a good thing :)

      Delete
  3. I am the same way. I love books, its hard to find one I won't like in one way or the other.

    my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-12.html

    new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'm just a book junkie that way :)

      Followed back!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I've followed you back ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree but I've never bought a specific book for a bad review.

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower hopping through! Great post! I followed you through GCF and Networked Blogs - you can return the favour over at http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow only ever not finishing 2 books? I'm so jealous. :p
    New GFC follower, happy friday! ^^
    Oh and AWESOME blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, don't we all love a good rant? *g*

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following from FF - it's my first week taking part, so I'd love it if you would check out my FF post :)

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^