Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (WOW #7)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Be sure to check out their blog, follow a long, and comment down below so I can come check out your WOW! 

There are a few books I am SO excited for that will be released within a few months. One of these books are The Rising by Kelley Armstrong, which is the last installment in the Darkness Rising trilogy. Publication Date: April 9th 2013




The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)
Things are getting desperate for Maya and her friends. Hunted by the powerful St. Cloud Cabal and now the Nast Cabal as well, they’re quickly running out of places to hide. And with the whole world thinking they died in a helicopter crash, it’s not like they can just go to the authorities for help.
All they have is the name and number of someone who might be able to give them a few answers. Answers to why they’re so valuable, and why their supernatural powers are getting more and more out of control. Maya is unprepared for the truths that await her, but she’ll have to face them if she ever hopes to move on with her life. Because Maya can’t keep running forever.
With all the twists, thrills, and romance that have made Kelley Armstrong an international bestseller, plus the surprising return of some fan-favorite characters, The Rising will hold you under its spell long after the breathtaking end.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I am so excited for this book! And if the characters from the Darkest Power's trilogy make an appearance! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! That would be so freaking amazing!! 



2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this book! I can'T wait to read how the series will end. Love Kelley Armstrong. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I'm SO excited for this book! Kelley is one of my all time favorite authors!

      Delete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^