Saturday, February 16, 2013

Review: Full Moon Kisses


Full Moon Kisses
Title: Full Moon Kisses
Author: Ellen Schreiber
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Publication Date: December 26th 2012
Pages: 215
Format: Print/ Hard Covered

The minute I heard Ellen Schreiber was writing a new series featuring werewolves, the minute Full Moon was released I picked it up from the store right away. When that turned out to be enjoyable, I waited an entire year for it's sequel, Magic of the Moonlight. When that turned out to be just as good as the first, I of course picked up Full Moon Kisses the minute it was released.

Full Moon Kisses starts off where we last let off. Instead of one werewolf there are two, both deeply in love with Celeste. Until, Brandon's father develops a cure. Now, Brandon must decide to give up nights under the full moon, giving Nash the cure, or  stay a werewolf forever. Dun, dun, DUNNNNN!

Although Ellen Schreiber isn't the greatest writer out there, I mean, she's good, but there are other writers out there that have mind blowing writing, I really enjoy the stories she tells.

Full moon Kisses was a great ending to a trilogy. I'm glad we got to tie up some lose ends, and have an ending I was truly hoping for. If you enjoyed the first two I truly think you'll enjoy the last book. Fans of werewolves will like this series. Being a werewolf fan myself, I found this series enjoyable.

That being said, the ending was and wasn't what I was hoping for. You're introduced to a new character who at first seems hot, and okay, he is a total hottie, but the way his individual story ends isn't what I particularly liked or cared for. This character could have had a much better ending to his story, but instead I feel like Ellen kind of rushed it. I wish I could tell you how exactly she rushed it, but that would be spoiling the story, which is not in my policy.

Like the Vampire Kisses Series, although not as good, Once in a full moon series is a cute mini series.

Check it out if you're into werewolves, mini books/series, and overall fun. Ellen's books are something you don't take seriously like you would those popular books like Divergent and Legend or Across the Universe. Those books you really get into, but these books aren't. Just relax and have a little fun.



 photo 5star.png



1 comment:

  1. Five starts? Wow. This book must be great.
    I have never heard of this series before, but now I will definitely check it out!
    I love your review and your overall blog. New follower :D

    I would love it if you check out my new blog and follow back. Thank you ^^
    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^