Friday, August 2, 2013

July Wrap Up

Hey all, just thought I'd pop on and give you guys a July wrap up. I'm not sure if this is a meme that goes around, I do know it is something that goes around the BookTube community. Regardless, I thought it would be fun for you readers and fun for myself to be able to look back at what I read said month.

Along with the list of books I'll attach a quick summary of my review. This way you guys don't have to go through the entire review to see what I have to say about said book.

So without further ado here are the books I read in July!





Half Blood by Jennifer L.Armentrout

I really enjoyed this book like I do of all Armentrout's books but I feel like this one was very similar to Vampire Academy. Either way, it had a hot guy in it that is so totally drool-worthy. Not going to complain there! Definitely lives up to its hype.







The Princess Bride by William Goldman

A great classic! If you haven't read it it's a must! Goes great paired with the movie.

 


Black City by Elizabeth Richards

I loved the take Elizabeth took on her dystopian story by creating a world divided by humans and creatures! so intriguing and page-turning.





Of Triton by Anna Banks

The first book was fantastic but this was even better! It started right where the first left off and never let me down! So captivating! The characters wowed me!








Abandon by Meg Cabot

Sadly I was disappointed by this book. It did not live up to my expectations. I will be picking up the second, but I do not have high hopes for that one either :(






That's it for me folks! I read some really amazing books this month. What did you read in the month of July?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^